Refund/ Return Policy
Products shopped from Chariots will only be refunded or accepted for return if they meet the policy as outlined below:
If, for any reason, the Client is not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite Client to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that Client purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
Interpretation – the words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Definitions – For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Client means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Chariots Handmade.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Chariots Handmade, accessible from www. chariots-lionbay.org.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- Goods have been received defective and unsed
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods which have been worn or used.
- The supply of Goods made to Client specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, have been tempered with or damaged, or repaired through third parties not related to Chariots.
***We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.***
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.